We help you find the right work/life balance
Evergreen Wealth Services will guide you towards your specific retirement path. We do this by determining your overall financial situation to set attainable goals; prepare long-term projections to keep you on track with your retirement goals; and assess your assets to help you feel confident in your financial future as you move closer to retirement.
Areas where we can provide experienced financial guidance include the following:
- Choosing and managing the right investment strategy for you
- Saving for retirement and other goals
- Refinancing, paying down or paying off a mortgage
- Maximizing employer sponsored savings plans and other benefits
- Federal employee, foreign service and military benefits
- College planning
- Reviewing life, disability or long-term care insurance needs
- How an inheritance may change your financial future
- Assisting elderly parents or family members manage their finances
Your path to retirement is unique and the decisions you make today can significantly impact your future goals. We help you identify and achieve your short and long-term goals.
We collaborate with your accountant, insurance agent, estate planning attorney and other trusted professionals to ensure a coordinated approach is utilized to reach your retirement goals and to make sure you and your family are fully prepared for the future and any unforeseen events. We are ready to work with you so you can retire on your own terms.